These are the steps that Owners, Managers, and Receptionists should take to ensure that their register numbers will be accurate at the end of the day. If you have multiple registers you will follow the same steps for each station.
**Note: Only Owners, Managers, and Receptionists have access to the Register Report**
1. Go to the Register Report
2. Count the cash in the register, and add that amount to the Counted field.
3. Select Save
4. After the cash amount has been added to the Counted field, the field to the right will show if the drawer is short or over.
5. If desired, the Cash hyperlink can be selected to view all of the cash transactions for that day.
6. Count and enter the total dollar value of the checks received for that day.
7. Select Save
8. If desired, the Check hyperlink can be selected to view all of the check transactions for that day.
9. If the salon has a terminal, then print out a batch report for the day and compare the report to the amount in the Card Present section
10. If desired, the hyperlinks for the different card types can be selected to see all of the card transactions for that day.
11. Enter the amount that will be left in the register overnight in the Left in Register field.
12. Select Save
13. After the Left in Register amount is entered, Aura will auto populate how much should get deposited to the bank in the To Bank field.
14. Print the Register Report to place with the cash/check deposit.