As an AURA user, your business will likely have two MIDs, one for retail and one for e-commerce. TPCI Compliance needs to be done for each MID through the portal linked below. In some instances, the PCI team can link the two MIDs together so that compliance can be done for both at once, but this is not a standard setting.
What is it?
Businesses that process Visa card payments are required to comply with certain standards for processing, transmitting, or storing credit card data. Otherwise, the business is charged $49.95 a month through Evo. Compliance is required by credit card processors and by laws in certain states.
Recommended Course of Action:
1. Go to https://merchantservices.simplepcidss.com/safemaker/login/login-portal
2. Log into one of your accounts if you are able to.
3. Call the Evo PCI Compliance Team at (888) 888-4009 Opt 8 and let them help walk you through the process. They can help you get logged in if you are unable.
For Retail MID
4. A Business Profile questionnaire must be completed. The answers to these questions are going to vary by business. Fill out the questionnaire for the Retail MID based transactions that are processed through your terminal. Your terminal is likely a "Dejavoo Z9 WiFi".
5. The IP address of each location of the business is set to be scanned by Simple PCI to check for compliance. The portal will check to see what your IP address is, enter the IP Address, and set a time for it to scan.
6. After the scan is completed, the business attests to its compliance and the process is complete.
*the scan must be done every 3 months, and the question attestation must take place once a year.
For E-Commerce MID
7. A Business Profile questionnaire must be completed. Some of the answers to these questions are going to vary by business. Fill out the questionnaire for the E-Commerce MID based transactions that are processed through Express Pay/Card on File Transactions.
Answer to questions that do not vary by AURA user:
a. Q. Third-Party Hosting for Website? A. Yes
b Q. Your Webhosting Company? A. AURA Salonware
c. Q. Who Developed Your E-Commerce Store? A. AURA Salonware
d. Q. Your payment service provider A. CyberSource (including Authorize.Net Managed Hosting and K.K.)
e. Q. Your Website Shopping Cart A. Authorize
8. Complete a Security Assessment. The Evo PCI Team can assist with this portion
9. The business attests to its compliance and the process is complete.
*note: the question attestation must take place once a year.
These are completed through the portal located at https://merchantservices.simplepcidss.com/safemaker/login/login-portal
Additional help can be found at:
Phone: (888) 888-4009 Opt 8
See the attachment below for further information