1. Select Marketing
2. Select Promotions
3. Select Create a Promotion.
4. In the Promo Name field, enter the name of the promotion.
5. In the Promo Code field, create and enter a promo code.
6. Select Service from the Promotion Type drop down menu.
7. Select the Providers offering the promotion.
NOTE: If all providers are offering the promotion, then leave Provider section as Provider
8. In the Service Categories field, enter or select all the service categories that you want linked to the promotion.
9. If the promotion only applies to certain services under the selected service categories, then enter or select the services in the Individual Services field.
NOTE: Leave this field blank if the promotion applies to all services under the selected service categories
10. Select the Start and End dates of the promotion
NOTE: If the promotion never expires, leave the End Date field blank
11. Enter the discount amount
12. Select if the promotion is based on a dollar amount or a percentage amount
13. Enter a description of the promotion in the Description field
14. Enter the number of times a client can redeem the promotion in the Usage per client field.
NOTE: If this field is left blank, clients will have unlimited redemptions
15. Select Add Promotion
16. To turn the promotion on and off select the Status toggle
17. To have the promotion displayed in the client app then select the Display toggle
18. To edit a promotion select the edit icon
NOTE: if the promotion is already used by a client then the promotion can no longer be edited.
19. To delete a promotion select the X icon
NOTE: if the promotion is already used by a client then the promotion can no longer be deleted but it can be turned off and removed from the client app using steps 16 and 17.