1. Select Marketing
2. Select Promotions
3. Select Create a Promotion
4. In the Promo Name field, enter the name of the promotion
5. In the Promo Code field, create and enter a promo code
6. Select Retail from the Promotion Type drop down menu
7. In the Retail Brands field, select or enter the brands that will be included in the promotion
8. If the promotion only applies to certain products under the selected retail brands, then enter or select the products in the Retail Products field.
**NOTE:** Leave this field blank if the promotion applies to all products under the selected brands
9. Select the Start and End date of the promotion
NOTE: If the promotion never expires, leave the “End Date” field blank
10. Enter the discount amount
11. Select the (%) icon if the promotion is based on a percentage, or select the ($) icon if the promotion is based on a dollar amount
12. Enter a description of the promotion in the Description field.
13. Enter the number of times a client can redeem the promotion in the Usage per client field.
NOTE: If this field is left blank, clients will have unlimited redemptions
14. Select whether the promotion will have Adjusted Commission, Full Commission, or No Commission attached.
Adjusted Commission = Promotion is deducted from Provider totals before commission is calculated. Promotions will default to Adjusted Commission based on the Promo Price.
Full Commission = Provider is paid full commission on the service promotion.
No Commission = Provider will receive no commission for this promotion value at all.
15. Click Add Promotion
16. To turn the promotion on and off select the Status toggle
17. To have the promotion displayed in the client app then select the Display toggle
18. To edit a promotion select the edit icon
NOTE: if the promotion is already used by a client then the promotion can no longer be edited.
19. To delete a promotion select the X icon
NOTE: if the promotion is already used by a client then the promotion can no longer be deleted but it can be turned off and removed from the client app using steps 16 and 17.