1. On the left side menu, Select Inventory > Purchase Orders
2. Find the desired Purchase order.
- The List icon (Tracking) displays an edit log for the purchase order
- The Eye icon displays selected the purchase order
- The Printer icon prints the purchase order
- The Download icon exports the purchase order in a CSV file
- The Black Checkmark icon marks the order as received
- The Quick-Stock (White Checkmark in Black Circle) icon should be used to re-stock all items in the purchase order to the "Products" list if you received your order in full.
- The Restock (Forward Facing Icon in Black Circle) icon, allows you to re-stock the item if ordered amount differs from received.
3. If you select the Restock icon (#7 above) you'll see your Purchase order information populate. Using the + and - to change the received amount.
4. Once you verify all order counts are correct, click "Restock" in the top right to import items received to inventory.