1. If your Salon has multiple locations, select the location on the top of the screen
NOTE: If your salon only has one location, skip this step and proceed to step 2
2. Go to "Salon Settings" on the left side menu
3. Select "Hours" from the Settings menu
4. Select "Open" or "Closed" for each day
5. Select your opening and closing time using the drop-down menus located next to the clock icons
NOTE: You only need to set hours for the days that you have indicated the salon as "Open".
6. Click "Save"
7. If you have multiple locations, repeat steps 1-5 for each location