*Note: refunds must go back to the client in the same payment type as the original transaction. If paid for via card, they must go back onto the same exact same card.
1. Click on the "transactions" tab in the top right of your salon calendar.
2. Locate the transaction
Note: You can search by client name
3. Click the "Refund" icon (Rounded Arrow).
4. Verify that the "Full Refund" tab is selected.
Note: De-Select the "RC" checkbox (to the left of the service/retail product) if you do not want to reverse the commission.
5. Select a reason for refund and enter any applicable notes
6. Click "Issue Refund"
7. Refunds must go back to the client in the same form as payment.
a. If it is a Cash transaction, the refund will process and the client will receive cash.
b. If it is a Card Present transaction, selecting Issue Refund will queue the terminal for a card to be chipped or typed in. The card must be same card that paid for the ticket originally.
c. If it is an Express Pay transaction, selecting Issue Refund will automatically refund back to the card on file. It must be the same card that paid for the original transaction.