Owners, Manager, and Reception may add guests to a main client account by accessing /admin on a computer. Providers may add guest in this way if Hide Client Data from Providers is disabled. To learn abut Guest Accounts in the Client Application click here.
Client accounts may be sub-accounts of one main account.
- Emails and SMS messages will go to the contact information on the main client account.
- Duplicate phone numbers or emails are not allowed in guest accounts.
- Existing clients may not be made guests of another existing guest. Make a new guest.
- Use the link card function to link a credit card between each account if desired.
Guest Account Overview
Current guest accounts are listed under the Guests tab
A New Guest may be added by selecting Add A Guest
The modal for a guest account's appointment will say who the account holder is.
Adding a Guest
1. Select Add A Guest
2. Enter a name for the new guest. No other information is required. The client that the person is a guest of will receive all communications
3. Select Save
4. The guest is added as a sub-account. They appear on the main client list and can be booked independently
5. The client can then book appointments for any of their guests in the client application
6. They can also add guests to their account