Clients can place orders online through the Client App that can be picked up curbside from their salon. Owners, Managers, Receptionists and Providers can access the list of all curbside orders from the Curbside Orders icon on a computer or tablet.
1. Select the Curbside Orders icon
**Note: Curbside Pickup is a paid add on, so the Curbside Orders icon will only appear when this feature is turned on by the Aura Onboarding Team
2. An Arrival Indicator will show when a client has arrived to the salon for pickup
3. The list of all orders will display
4. The Curbside Orders list can be broken into different categories: All, Placed, Packed, Arrived, and Picked Up
5. The status of all orders are displayed on the left column
6. Selecting the order number will open a modal with more information about the order, and display whether the order is packed or not
7. The date and time the order was placed is displayed here
8. The client name for the order is displayed here
9. The client's vehicle description will be displayed here if added by the client
10. By Employee is displayed here
11. The order total is displayed here
12. Selecting the Tracker Icon will show the order information as well as who placed the order, who packed the order and who marked the order as picked up
13. Select the Print Icon to print the receipt for the order
14. Select the Bag Icon to view the status of the packing of the order.