To book an appointment online, you will need to have an account. Learn how to create an account HERE
1. Navigate to [Salon Code].aurasalonware.com and sign in.
2. Select Book New Appointment.
3. If the salon has multiple locations then select a location.
4. Select a service.
5. The client can either select a Provider, or see any Provider for the service by selecting Any Provider
6. An additional service can be added by selecting Add a Service, and then selecting a specific provider or Any Provider for that service as well.
7. Select a date and time for the appointment. Any dates that are grayed out either mean that does dates are not available for a that provider, or that the salon is closed (if the client selected any provider).
If a grayed out date is selected then a warning message will pop up letting the client know that there is no availability for that provider that day.
8. When a date is selected, a list only of available times are shown. Select the preferred time for the appointment.
9. If the selected date and time is not available, then the message "We cannot perform the selected service on (the chosen date)". A list of other date and time options will show for the client to select. The client can select see more options to view a longer list if available.
10. Once a date and time is selected for the appointment, a review page will show allowing for any changes to be made to the appointment before completing booking.
11. If the client is satisfied with their selection on the review page they can select Book With Payment or Book With Deposit if their card is already on file.
If a card is not on file then select +CARD to add a card to Payment Method, and select Add Card
12. The appointment will be booked at this time, and a choice to add the booked appointment to the client's Google Calendar will show as well as an option to send a Virtual Pre Consultation to the Provider doing the service.
13. If the client is not satisfied with their selection on the review page there is an option to either add another service by selecting Add Another Service or make changes to the appointment (date, time,or provider) by selecting Need to make changes? The client can then finish the booking from that page.
14. Before booking, the salon policies disclaimer box that reads "By booking this appointment, I agree to salon policies" needs to be checked. If the box is unchecked the client will see a pop up that reads "Please, agree to salon policies in order to book this appointment" and they will need to check that box in order to proceed with the booking.
Clicking salon policies will show a pop up of the salon's cancellation policy.
15. After the appointment is booked it will appear in the upcoming appointment list.